Tuesday, January 6, 2015

About me

Hey everyone,

Just a little about myself to start off. My name is Kasondra, I usually go by Kasie though. I am a sophomore here at EMU, i'm currently part of the Biochemistry program. In the near future I would like to focus on Oncology and do cancer research at the DNA level.

Some may ask "how did you know where you belong?" or "How do you know you're at the right school?" Well to be honest, it took several conversations with one of my favorite high school teachers, a tour of campus and meeting some of the chemistry department to know. Once I had sent in my application and had gone on a short tour, I knew I was home. Meeting faculty at orientation happened to be a wonderful experience that reinforced my decision and helped ground me during my first semester. I was home,

I have always had a passion for science and to go along with it is my love of literature and writing, so here I am. Creative writing helps feed the addiction and passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment